About W3 Group Marketing
W3 Group Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that helps businesses attract more of your ideal clients, patients or customers. We do this by helping you market more effectively, primarily via digital marketing strategies and tactics. W3 Group Marketing offers services in search engine optimization (SEO), video marketing and video SEO, local search, PPC, social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, and many other tactics & strategies. Contact us today for a FREE consultation to learn how to kick-start your company’s sales. We don’t use a cookie-cutter approach – we want to understand your business and your customers first, then we can recommend strategies that are more likely to work for your business.
Some of what we do
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Video Marketing / YouTube Marketing / Video SEO
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Online advertising (PPC, retargeting and more)
- Local Search Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Content Marketing
- Location-Based Marketing
- Online PR
- Email Marketing
- Website Design
- Website Optimization
- Video Editing
- Marketing Strategy
- Copy Writing
- Logo Design and Development
- Market Research
- Online Surveys
- Link Building
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory Profile Creation & Optimization
- Marketing Consulting
- Marketing Coaching
- Workshops, Speaking Engagements
Whether you have an existing website or not, we at W3 Group Marketing can help.
We take an integrated approach that helps you achieve a multiplier effect, so you achieve a higher ROI on your marketing investment. Some companies specialize in just SEO, but if your rankings aren't impacting both your number of sales and what percentage of visitors convert into customers, patients, or clients, you're missing a key part of the puzzle.
How are we different from the other companies?
- Everything we do is designed to help you grow your sales. After all, that's the point of marketing, right? Growing your revenues, attracting more of your ideal clients, patients or customers, helping them choose to purchase more from you, more often, increasing your market share, website traffic, keeping your client calendar full or having more people walk into your place of business...all of that adds up to a key part of the success formula for your business.
- We’re not going to be the cheapest, but we will provide the best value. Too many businesses think they’re saving money by hiring the cheapest marketing firm out there, but the real cost is twofold. By paying money for inferior marketing that just doesn’t get the results you need, you’re out that money plus the opportunity cost of all the clients you could have gotten if you’d done it right the first time.
- We help you grow your top-line revenues and increase your bottom-line profits by implementing cost-saving process improvements to help your business run more effectively and more efficiently. Our founder has extensive experience in process improvement and is six sigma certified. From helping a 7-person company save approximately $100,000 per year to helping GE save a billion dollars a year, we help you keep more of your hard-earned revenues in the form of real profits.
- We know marketing. We understand that different businesses need different approaches. What works for a law firm won’t work the same way for a chiropractor, a tree service or a car dealer. Things change over time. Google is constantly making changes to their search algorithms, social media platforms rise and fall, and we keep up with those changes to help you reach your audience when they're at the right stage in the purchase decision process.
- We take the time to understand your business and implement what will work for you. You won’t find any cookie-cutter approaches here. One size most definitely does not fit all. While certain core strategies can help almost all businesses, the execution in the right way for your business matters.
- We test and measure results. The only way to keep getting better and better results is to test and measure. Improve on what works, modify or discard what doesn’t.
- We don’t waste time doing things that used to work but don’t work any more. Link exchanges, search engine submissions, link farms, and so on just don’t work any more. You don’t need to waste time submitting your sites to the search engines anymore, and you certainly shouldn’t pay to do this. There are other, faster, cheaper and more effective ways to get better results.
Why are we in business?
David B. Wright, founder and Chief Marketing Officer, explains:
I started my career in the corporate world, and have had many roles including sales, marketing, project management, consulting and benchmarking. I’ve worked with all types of clients – from Fortune 1000 companies to individuals, small and midsized businesses. I’ve lived and worked in Tokyo, Japan for nearly 6 years and have done business around the world, with companies across many industries.
I’ve been online since 1994, built my first website in 1998 (and boy, was it ugly! It even had a couple of the goofy “Under Construction” animated gif images and the walking ASCII man). I started my first online business in 2004, shortly after leaving the corporate world and attending the first of many Internet marketing seminars. This was an Amazon store where I’d sell used books, CDs, DVDs, and so on through Amazon.
By 2003 I had started writing my first book, Get A Job! Your Guide to Making Successful Career Moves, which I self-published in 2006 through a print-on-demand publishing company that will print as many as thousands or as few as one copy at a time. Being a self-published author, of course the marketing was entirely up to me. By that time, I had been to numerous Internet marketing seminars, conferences, workshops and meetups, and had been on quite a few webinars and teleseminars as well.
So I went at it with a vengeance – I was on a mission to help as many people as I could, but was also pursuing real estate investing and marketing real estate investor education, so I was doing double-duty marketing 2 totally different types of products.
The next thing I knew, I was #1 on Yahoo! for “Get a job book” – naturally, I was ecstatic, especially once I saw that (at that time) it was the top result out of over 1 BILLION results! Then I became #1 on Bing and #1 on Google for the same phrase, and expanded from there.
I had also achieved some success in Search Engine Optimization for other types of products and services, and started working with more small to midsized businesses and helping them attract more clients through effective marketing. I found that I really loved working with these smaller & medium-sized businesses for many reasons. Perhaps the biggest reason is that I feel like I’m really making a difference for individual people and their families. I find that rewarding on a personal level.
So contact us today to see how we might be able to help you and your business.
And find out how we can help your business get more business!